Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi
The Olive Garden Menu prices in Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Menu With Prices & recipe information are as under.
Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Menu contains two items: Shrimp Alfredo and Shrimp Scampi.
The Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Menu With Prices
|Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Menu||Price|
|Shrimp Alfredo (Serves 4 – 6)||$64.99|
|Shrimp Scampi (Serves 4 – 6)||$67.99|
How To Make Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Recipe?
You can enjoy this delicious olive garden shrimp Scampi recipe at home in minutes. It’s the perfect blend of butter, garlic, and seasonings, mixed with asparagus and pasta.
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant Menu And Timings
- Olive Garden Hours With Opening and Closing Timings
- Olive Garden Secret Menu
- Olive Garden Vegan Menu With Prices | 7 Vegan Options at Olive Garden
- Olive Garden Lunch Menu With Prices
Olive garden shrimp scampi recipe
People who love Olive Garden will love to cook these Shrimp Scampi recipes at home. It is delicious and tastes exactly like the traditional Olive Garden recipe for less than the cost, and you’ll be amazed by how easy it is to cook and enjoy it at your home.
The sauce is full of flavor and isn’t too weighty. Even my children who don’t like asparagus can eat the vegetable included in this dish. Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi is simply a delicious recipe for dinner.
Take this recipe for an easy and quick dinner that tastes as good as a restaurant.
Is shrimp scampi breaded?
Traditional shrimp scampi isn’t breaded, and it is cooked in butter, olive oil and white wine.
- Olive Garden Healthy Menu With Prices
- Olive Garden Catering Menu With Prices
- Olive Garden Breakfast Hours | Olive Garden’s Breakfast Menu
- Olive Garden Seafood Menu With Prices
- Olive Garden Dessert Menu With Prices
Shrimp Scampi Ingredients:
- Raw Fresh Shrimp – Use large shrimp peeled and deveined. You can use frozen shrimp, but make sure to thaw it first.
- Angel Hair Pasta. You can substitute spaghetti noodles if you don’t have angel hair.
- Olive Oil
- White Onion– sliced. If you have children that are picky, you can dice this finely instead.
- dry White Wine – or cooking white wine.
- Minced Garlic. Minced is best but you can also use garlic powder in a pinch.
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and pepper
- stalks of Fresh Asparagus– cut into 2 inch pieces
- Tomato- chopped with the seeds removed
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Parsley – chopped
How to make shrimp scampi:
- Then, cook first the Angel Hair Pasta. It is recommended to cook it al dente according to the instructions on the package. It is not a good idea to cook it to be soft.
- Then, heat the olive oil to medium-high temperature. Add the onions cut into slices, and cook for one to 2 minutes.
- Include chopped garlic. Allow it to cook for one minute until the garlic becomes fragrant. Make sure you don’t overcook the garlic, as it can turn bitter. Your kitchen will smell fantastic.
- Then you’ll need to add butter, white wine, and red pepper flakes into the skillet. Put the lid on and allow the wine and lemon juice to cook at medium-low temperature for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Olive Garden Breakfast Menu With Prices
- Olive Garden Pasta Menu
- Olive Garden Salad Menu With Prices
- Olive Garden Chicken Menu with prices
- Olive Garden Chicken Marsala Menu With Prices
- Add the asparagus and shrimp to the skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper according to your preference.
- Let it cook, covered for about 1 to 2 minutes. The shrimp should change color and not appear translucent. Cook to cook until asparagus seems tender. Make sure not to cook the asparagus too long.
- Pro tip Asparagus continues to cook once you remove it from the stove; make sure you cook it more quickly than you prefer to eat the spongy asparagus.
- After cooking the shrimp, add the tomatoes and pasta into the skillet that holds the shrimp, and stir until thoroughly mixed. Sprinkle with fresh chopped greens and grated cheese.
What pasta goes best with scampi?
Angel hair pasta is our most loved, and it’s thin and light. If you’d like stronger noodles, you can try the linguine.
If you’re eating low carb, you could utilize zucchini noodles as an alternative to pasta, and it’s also delicious and healthy.
What to serve with Shrimp scampi?
- Asparagus. There is already asparagus in the dish; however, occasionally, I’ll serve it in the form of a salad. It’s an excellent method to add more veggies to the kids‘ diet.
- Salad. Never underestimate how delicious a simple salad can be. Use the salad greens you like as well as your favourite vegetables.
- Breadsticks. These garlic bread cheese sticks are great to dip into pasta. There is also the option of buying some crusty bread from the baker, which is also delicious. These options are fantastic. However, bread is an absolute must in our household.
How do I make shrimp scampi without wine?
It is possible to substitute wine for chicken broth in shrimp scampi. You could also substitute water, and however, it tastes better using chicken broth.
If you are using water, I would suggest using the water from your pasta, and the extra starch will help when making the broth.
- Olive Garden Happy Hour Menu Prices
- Olive Garden Happy Hour Times and Menu
- What are the specials at Olive Garden right now?
- Olive Garden Menu To Go
- Olive Garden Lunch Hours | Menu | Italian Restaurant Specials
What kind of white wine to use?
Make sure to choose a high-quality wine like the Sav Blanc. Other options are Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay.
How to store leftovers
The leftover scampi can be placed in an airtight container, and it can be kept in the fridge for up three days.
It’s a fantastic lunch the following day. We rarely have leftovers from our family, and everyone loves them.
Can shrimp scampi be reheated?
Yes. I love to cook the sauce for shrimp scampi on the stove, using an oven dish, and it takes only a few minutes at a medium temperature.
It can also be cooked using the microwave. At the same time, heat the sauce over the stove.
It’s so simple.
You will delight in having this recipe at your own home. It’s delicious enough to serve for a gathering yet easy enough to cook for the week.
Your family will be delighted by this simple recipe for shrimp scampi. The entire recipe is ready in around 15 minutes, making it simple.
We enjoy having a delicious family dinner at our home; and it’s faster than dining out, and it saves us lots of money.
To finish the food, make the Olive Garden Apple Crostata for dessert.